NEWS RELEASE Click to view PDF version
For Immediate Release Click for image
Simply Automated Announces the Next Generation of SimplyBrilliant™ UPB Universal Dimming Transceiver Switches
SAN DIEGO , CA – August 23, 2005– www.Simply-Automated.com , Simply Automated, Incorporated announces the availability of the next generation of UPB (Universal Powerline Bus) Universal Dimming Transceiver Switches. The Model US2-40 replaces the previous Model US2-30.
The new US2-40 is compatible with UPB-compliant home automation servers, wall-mount controllers and SimplyBrilliant dedicated remote switches, and uses the same multi-rocker and multi-button faceplates as the US2-30.
Offering significant improvements over its predecessor, the new US2-40:
- Combines a 900W dimmer and a full-functionality scene controller into one retrofit-able device.
- Utilizes a patent-pending thermal safeguard feature to protect the dimmer against power overload.
- Offers a smaller form factor with rounded corners for better fit in tight j-boxes.
- Replaces traveler wire pigtail connections with cage clamps, eliminating 2 wire nuts for easier installation.
- Replaces Red/Green LED with a less intense Blue/Green LED for a more aesthetically pleasing, modern look.
The US2-40 is now available at the same low price as the previous US2-30.
About Simply Automated, Incorporated
Simply Automated manufactures easy to install home automation products for retrofit and new construction applications. Our complete line of ultra-reliable UPB-based control modules, transceiver switches and in-wall controllers reduces installation costs and enables customized automation and management of appliances, lighting and other devices in homes and small offices, without the need for additional wiring in the walls. For additional information we invite you to visit www.Simply-Automated.com . Or you can contact us by phone during regular business hours at (800) 630-9234.
- END PRESS RELEASE -